Sunday, November 25, 2007

Message From Goddess: Cheating

It's been a long time...I shouldn't have left you. So I know that I have been out of pocket for the past few days but I'm baaaack. I'm sure you missed me. Before I give the message let me say that this is not intended to be a male bashing session. I love men...love them! Don't get it twisted. Okay so, back to cheating. Cheating in relationships happens alot more often than we are willing to admit and I must admit than I'm not completely innocent myself. Cheating happens and it will continue to happen...that's life. But CHEATERS...let me give you a few tips. Consider the other persons feelings. When you are caught just admit it(you are being asked for a reason). If you have a wife...you may want to tell the person that you are cheating with so that they can decide if they want to get rapped up in your crap! Oh yeah and if you are married, it's not cheating it's ADULTERY and that's a whole 'nother ballgame. If you have children, just be faithful...why would you want to potentially mess up their life? Beyonce said it best when she said.."It's just me, myself and I...that's all I got in the end." Now if she would have just added God and family...that would be a great theme song. Nevertheless, life is fast, it's over before you know it so live each day like it's your last, laugh like everything is hilarious, keep it pimpin' and don't sweat the small stuff or other peoples mistakes. It gets better!

No comments: